Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Not My Day

I just really needed to write that there was no news today. I don't really know that I was expecting it. I really thought that because I am preparing that it might actually come today. Oh if only the universe could be controlled by my neurotic notions that the world revolves around me.

Well, I will go to the gym and kick some butt...I still have a long way to go on my weight loss journey and I have been a little sidetracked with eating healthy and all. With all the work we have been doing at home the last thing I really wanted to do was cook there. So we have been eating out a lot and even though I have been making sensible choices, it hasn't been great. Well I am determined to get back on track. I have lost 53lbs so far but I have about that many more that I want to lose.

Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: