Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Day by day...

That is really all I can do--make it day by day. Today is the 12th week mark in our referral wait. I would never have thought that it would take this long. I would have thought we would be getting ready to travel soon and now there is no promise of travel or a baby anywhere in sight. I want to contact the adoption agency and ask for a status report of what is happening, but I know nothing is happening, so what good would asking do?

Our new kitchen cabinets are arriving today and we are working hard on remodeling the house trying to stay busy. I am trying to figure out what I am going to do next this coming school year when I am not working. I am thinking about subbing until we travel. I could probably work every day and make a little money, which would be helpful. I just don't know. I wish there was an end in sight.

No comments: