Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Insanity Starts

Here I am posting my first post of 30 for the month of november. I have yet to post every day for a month since I started my blog. I have posted quite a bit but never every day. This will be a test of determination.

I'm sure that Minnow will never forgive me for dressing him up as a rooster....but he sure is cute.

Our Halloween was quite uneventful. I dressed Minnow up in his costume and we went to visit his grandpa and bonus grandma at work. He was a huge hit. Everyone was very happy to get to meet the baby that gets talked about all the time. Needless to say that my dad and bonus mom are proud grandparents. After that we went to visit my grandma and that was great. We had a few trick or treaters. It is so hard to plan for each year. I just never know how much candy to buy. Thank goodnes hubby takes the left over candy to work, or my bridemaid dress would never come close to fitting on Dec. 1.

4 comments:

Bek said...

What a cute little rooster. He is getting so big and so handsome. He has started to look less like a baby and more like a boy. The picture in the previous post where he is "walking" made me smile. Such a little man.

I am doing the post a day thing too. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! If he ever complains about the Rooster Suit, gently threaten to have me tell him about his days in a red & white checkered gingham dress...
MP2

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

I just made the connection that you are the mom Dawn with the son Noah who left the note about your Noah, too, being sick (like our chicken poxed boy, Thomas Bedlu)before you brought him home. If you can believe it, I have a friend here who I carpool with whose name is Dawn and her oldest son's name...yup, you guessed it...Noah! Anyway, I love your blog and the pictures of YOUR Noah as a rooster are just adorable!

PastormacsAnn said...

He might never forgive you. But the future Mrs. Minnow is going to love these pictures! Just adorable.