Monday, September 24, 2007

Growing Up



Minnow is fast approaching being a year and a half. I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone. When I new I was going to be a stay at home mom, I joined a stay-at-home moms group. It has been a great group and I don't know what I would have done without a group of women who were going through what I was going through. Our kids are various ages as are our reasons for staying home. We had our 2nd annual family picinic yesterday--where all the moms get to sit and chat, while our husbands watch and play with the kids. It was really nice and Minnow had a blast. I am so thankful that I have been able to stay home with Minnow.


This feeling causes me to question my decision to attempt to go back to work as our next little one will be joining us around May (i am guessing). I have to wonder if she doesn't deserve the same attention and parental bonding that Minnow did. Is it fair to her? Is it fair the the children that will hopefully come after her? I just don't know and boy how I wish I had all the answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a little man! I like that he plays frisbee. I can't even throw a frisbee properly, and I'm 28. Go Minnow!

And as for kiddo number two and whether or not you choose to stay at home, your kid will be happy if you're happy. They'll be fulfilled if you're fulfilled. Just do what feels right.

Danielle