Friday, August 17, 2007

Moving Soon

Hey all. Just to let those of you who read me--I know the number is small--that I will be moving my blog to my own site. I have decided that blogger has done good by me, but that it is time that I move up to a site that can give me more options. I started this blog to document the journey we took to start our family. It has evolved from that into so much more. I feel it is time for a redesign. Those of you who started with me way back--don't worry I will still write and document my life as a mom and the next adoption. I have a domain and will post it once the site is up and running. Until then, I will of course continue to write here. I hope you will all join me at my new digs. I have spent a great deal of time coming up with a new title, etc. Something that really fits me and my views of the world, etc.

Until then, keep reading with me here. Because my readers rock!

No comments: