Wednesday, January 31, 2007

50 Things

  1. FIRST NAME: Dawn
    2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Just the sunrise
    3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Like really cry? or tearing up at a tv show? The last time I really cried was when Minnow was in the hospital in Ethiopia.
    4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Mostly
    5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham
    6. KIDS? Minnow 10 months--does my hubby count?
    7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? Maybe
    8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Right now this blog is it.
    9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? absolutely--i might go whole days without talking if I wasn't sarcastic
    10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
    11WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not now that I am a mom.
    12WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oatmeal.
    13 DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I wear slip ons all the time--I don't untie my tennis shoes.
    14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I can bench 135.
    15.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ted Drewes--it is a local frozen custard place
    16. SHOE SIZE? 9
    17. GREEN OR PINK--Green
    18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I can be unforgiving.
    19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My hubby when he is working.
    20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not a message--if you want to copy and paste knock yourselves out
    21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING ? Loud striped fleece pants and tan ugg slippers.
    22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Three Muskateers.
    23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Minnow snoring through the baby monitor.
    24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Passion Purple (is this a real color? if not it should be).
    25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? Garlic cooking.
    26. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My hubby on my way home from class tonight
    27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes.
    28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes--I copied it from someone I like a lot.
    29. Favorite DRINK? Coffee with Hazelnut syrup and a splash of cream
    30. FAVORITE SPORT? To play: cycling--yes it is a sport. To watch: football.
    31. HAIR COLOR? brown
    32. EYE COLOR? green.
    33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes if I am not too lazy to put them on.
    34. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican.
    35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Both
    6. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Crank
    37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? cream.
    38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, summer, summer--the hotter the better
    39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
    40. FAVORITE DESSERT? creme brulee.
    41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? not a clue
    42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea.
    43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Too many to list and they are all about either the history of composition or theories of composition
    44. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I am mouse padless--that's what is great about optical mice
    45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Top Chef Finale.
    46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Minnow's laughter
    47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? The beatles
    48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Ethiopia
    49. TALENT? I can make people feel better.
    50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? August 31, 71--St. Louis

1 comment:

writex3 said...

135??! You are officially my new hero! And I don't want to meet you in dark alley, either!

How fun that you posted this (-: