Thursday, November 23, 2006

Giving Thanks

Things are going good with MIL so far. It is nice to have someone to help out for a few days. But, I miss my time alone with Minnow and my time alone. But it will all be over soon-and she loves him so much. I'm trying to share him as much as I can as she does only get to see him once or twice a year.

This year Thanksgiving means more to me than in years past as I don't really know that I paid much attention to the things I should be thankful for.

I'm thankful for...
having an absolutely amazing and wonderful husband
having close friends who I can count on for support and words of wisdom
my health
the health of my brothers
the health of my parents
still having both my grandmothers
the love of family
great in-laws
our dogs who picked us as their parents
ovaries that don't work well--otherwise we wouldn't have Minnow
MINNOW
a community of people who care about us
Minnow
the ability to be Minnows mom
being able to stay home with Minnow
being able to live near my family
being able to have Minnow know my family
and for all of you who have touched me with your cyber friendship.

I hope you all have a great day. Give Thanks

No comments: