Saturday, September 02, 2006

HOME

We have arrived home unscathed from 24 hours of actual traveling, that does not include the 3 hours early we arrived at Bole Airport prior to our scheduled departure of 7:05am. I can hardly believe that it--the adoption-really happened but as I sit here at 2:30 am watching my little Minow sit in his swing and "talk" I know it couldn't be more real. I have been awake for nearly 48 hours now--I am not counting the short cat naps I managed on the planes. I just wanted to update that we are home and that our boy is the most amazing boy in the world. We had such and experience in Ethiopia and I will post about each day starting tomorrow. Also, I will keep my blog running, but the quest has come to fruition. I now need a new name for the blog--suggestions please.....

Lots of pics to come.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you made it home safe and sound! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Anonymous said...

hooray for you all! can't wait for more....
steph

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little fish!

Maya said...

Oh MY GAAAAAAHD! He's sooooooooo cuuuuuuuute! Welcome home, Finleys!

So...why don't you call your "new" blog (Maybe a reformat in honor of Noah for fun?) Family Found?
Or....
-Finley Family Adventures?
-F.F....Fun?